This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2022/2023 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below.
- Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- The cost of SLU post UTME form is Two Thousand Nara (N2,000.00).
- SLU post UTME cut-off mark is 140.
- SLU Direct Entry cut-off point is 6 points.
- SLU post UTME registration ends on Sunday, 6th of November, 2022.
Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE and 6 points in the IMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study at the University and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME should change to the SLU via JAMB website (www.jamb.org. ng) and choose any of the programmes listed below:
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 17th October 2022 and end at midnight on Sunday, 6th November 2022.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to register.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 1st November 2022
- Faculty of Humanities – 2nd November 2022
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – 7th November 2022
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – 8th November 2022
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration SlipSSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photogaphs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19, including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of facemasks.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng